The Gauss Master gaussmeter
can measure the strength of magnetic field radiation and is a great way
to find hidden sources of ELF frequency magnetic fields at a very low
- Easy to read needle gauge scale
- Unique built-in audio signal... intensity of sound corresponds to field strength
- Auto shut-off saves battery life
Hand-held, lightweight & durable, with a dramatic audio signal. A favorite meter for demonstrating EMFs to others.
So easy to use:
- Insert a standard 9V battery.
- Press the button once and the meter is operating on the 0-10 milliGauss scale. Watch the needle move and listen for the sound.
- Press and hold the button,
and the meter operates on the much more sensitive 0-1 milliGauss scale
for detection of even the weakest magnetic fields.
Single axis sensor.
Shows which areas are
above or below 2.5 milliGauss and helps you determine appropriate
distances from appliances, such as computer monitors, alarm clocks, air
conditioners, heaters and kitchen appliances.
- Helps you make informed
purchasing decisions, so that the next time you buy a TV, a computer
monitor, a cellular phone, or a home, you choose one with low EMF
- Complete question and
answer consumer guide that answers most frequently asked questions and
describes in detail how to make a proper EMF survey of your home or
- Allows user to compare effectiveness of magnetic shielding attempts
• Electromagnetic Field Radiation Level Meter
• Measurement Range: 0 to 1, & 0 to 10 mGauss
• Single Axis Measurement
• Frequency Bandwidth: 30 to 300 Hz
(ELF frequency range)
• Accuracy: ±8% at 50-60 Hz
• Display: Easy to Read Color Analog Scale
• Unique Audible Tone Varies with EMF
• Power Supply: Single 9V alkaline battery